Thursday, February 25, 2010

Hula hoop girl returns

I just dropped off Brianna at the airport. She has to get back to Maryland to finish moving out of her apartment and she comes back in two weeks with her sexy self and my dogs.

While we were checking her bags, we saw Hula Hoop Girl!

She was holding up the line near the check-in desk so I wasn't sure it was her. When she turned around, we had confirmation. But she did not have her hula hoop...

In a text message from Brianna moments later: "She left her hula hoop on the island, apparently she plans to return. And she still stinks."

2 comments:

  1. Dude, I'm envious of you for this. Enjoy the journey bro.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday, I look forward to reading these blurbs you put up. But about three minutes later, I get a little depressed.

    Don't be surprised if I try and start a rival paper on the island.

    ReplyDelete