Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Facebook love

Before I left for Mexico two weeks ago, I made a comment on a friend's facebook post moments before turning off my phone and traveling to the land of ridiculous roaming charges.

The phone remained off for four days, which set a new record for me.

When I returned, my gmail account was bloated with mostly crap. Except for this delicacy my friend forwarded to me:

"Aaron Gray's comment on your wall yesterday was disgusting and inappropriate. If it was supposed to be amusing, it missed the mark. I saw it as a sign of a weak mind trying to express itself. There are young impressionable people using this site. I'd like to know how my friends and family feel."

Since reading this, I have had a grin on my face from ear to ear. It just brightened my day and on St. Thomas, it's already very sunny outside.

I don't want to bore you with the details of this person's rant. What I said probably was very inappropriate. I don't deny that -- I actually celebrate it.


So think twice next time you post something on facebook. Or don't think at all and wait for the hilarious facebook email alert messages to come in. Then share them with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment