Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Wolverine spanks it

I've mentioned my island friends Jerry and Julie a few times on the old bloggy-blog and they recently revealed to me their Halloween costume plans.

With his dashing good looks, muscular physique and appropriate hair style, Jerry will go as the comic book character Wolverine. His girlfriend, Julie, a former magazine cover girl, has more conservative plans and will dress up as America's sweetheart, Sarah Palin.

I only mention this because as we dined on barbecue pork chops and sipped Budweisers near Mandhal Bay last week, Jerry told me he finally got the video on YouTube.

"The video" is classic footage. It documents what it's like to live here and have some fun.

Some may think we are jackasses -- you are correct in that assessment.

How do I set up the scene here for you? Well, it's one of those times where I can look around a crowded event on St. Thomas and I am the only white person there (it happens much more than you would think).

I got some free tickets to a concert being thrown by some communications company that was opening up shop in the territory. So what better way to debut your business than booking some local bands, shooting off some fireworks, setting up a liquor tent and letting the good times roll?

Well, Mr. Wolverine dipped into the grandpa's cough syrup, somehow jumped on stage with this voluptuous female performer and I'll let the video explain the rest.

Before you click on the link, be sure to bring the volume on your computer down. Julie was so proud of her man, she decided to cheer like a groupie during his entire performance. Also, the last four minutes of the video is the fireworks show and footage of the local music here if you're into that sort of thing...

Click the link: WOLVERINE SPANKS IT

No comments:

Post a Comment