Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tennage Mutant Ninja Turtles

It's been raining here for the last 10 days and I'm starting to feel like a mutant.

Speaking of mutants, we just snagged a new pet tortoise. We were hiking on the east end of St. John over the weekend and Brianna found one. Now it lives a grand and luxurious life at my humble abode.

I took pictures but I'm too lazy to post them right now. Don't judge.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot. His name (if he is, in fact, a male) is Sylvester. If it's a girl, then we're going with Silvia.

I know, this sounds ridiculous but trying to determine the sex of a freaking tortoise is hard. I have to bring in a professional (now I sound like one of those Pawn Star jokers).

Paging The Wolverine. Where are you, buddy? My man told me he harbored up to 52 tortoises at one time. He'll know what to do.

That's it for now. More tomorrow.

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment