Friday, January 28, 2011

100 posts, time for a change?

That previous post was the 100th blog entry for Living In Paradise. Hooray! I think I will throw a party in celebration.

Thanks to everyone for reading. It's been a jolly good time and more adventures are on the horizon.

While eating dinner tonight with my fabulous girlfriend, we had to ask ourselves the exact date we moved here and started our successful stint on the rock. We each had our educated guesses but the concrete reference was the blog.

For a trip down memory lane, click HERE for the very first post.

Ahh, I was such an innocent person back then. So young and impressionable. Good times.

Then my beautiful baby proceeded to the back bedroom and started to rearrange all the furniture starting with the bed. I questioned her motive, offered very limited help and headed back to the office because of that deadline thing that always seems to get in the way.

"Don't trip and fall on your face when you get back," she said.

I routinely have to tiptoe into a dark bedroom at night because I work late hours and when I'm not working, I usually clock in at the local saloons. It's like when you were a teenager and you had to sneak back into your parents' house, only now I use the front door and keep strong drink in the refrigerator.

I may rearrange all the furniture in the living room tonight while my lady gets her beauty sleep. You know, throw her a curve ball. We'll see how many saloons I stop at on the way home and let Bourbon dictate the rest.

No joke, this is what my fridge looked like the other day. I keep the hard stuff in the freezer but check out the variety pack I got going here. I'm also pretty solid in the mayo and grape jelly department.

Who takes pictures of the food inside their refrigerator? I do. Big whoop, wanta fight about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment