Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Buy the ticket, take the ride

Stayed up very late last night listening to 80's music and itching mosquito bites. I had an important decision to make and for some reason, listening to the Top Gun theme song made me think clearly.

I'm still feeling the effects of moving and I have little fundage at the moment. So why did I finally decide on a very expensive plane ticket and a $11.95/day rental car?

Because I'm going to the final day of The Masters.

Who knows? What if Tiger comes back from his sex romp scandal and wins at Augusta? If I passed on this and he won, I would regret it for the rest of my life. I went to final day last year, and let me tell you, it's worth the financial setback.

Now if Tiger chokes, I'll just high-five Lefty, drive to the ATL, let it rain with Lil Jon and call it a night.

So get ready, Georgia. You're going to have me on your hands for 52 hours with reckless access to a Ford Focus and Huey Lewis blaring out of the speakers. Scary thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment